(Notice ref No: 20211154743 - 00. Date of publication: 17/11/2021 16:28)
Country: Socialist Republic of Vietnam
Name of Project: Support for Autonomous Higher Education Project - SAHEP
Contract Title: Provide research equipment in the field of Materials Science (HUST-G03).
Credit No.: 6036-VN
RFB Reference No.: HUST-G03
1. The Socialist Republic of Vietnam (hereinafter called “Borrower”) has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Support for Autonomous Higher Education Project - SAHEP, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for HUST-G03 - Provide research equipment in the field of Materials Science.
2. The Hanoi university of Science and Technology now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders to provide research equipment in the field of Materials Science.
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” dated July 2016. (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Project Management Unit of SAHEP, Mr. Tran Ngoc Khiem and inspect the bidding document during office hours 09:00 am to 5:00 pm at the address given below at the address given below.
5. The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 300USD. The method of payment will be by cash or bank transfer. The document will be sent by airmail.
Bank’s account details as follows:
Account Number: 12210370030018 (for USD transaction)
Account Number: 12210000070302 (for VND transaction)
Beneficiary: HUST (Address: No.1 Dai Co Viet Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam)
Bank name: Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam-Ha Thanh Branch (BIDV)
Swift Code: BIDVVNVX
Bank Address: 74 Tho Nhuom Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 16:00 local time 30 December 2021. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security 160,000 USD (in words: one hundred and sixty thousand US dollars) or an equivalent amount in Vietnam Dong or another freely convertible foreign currency.
8. Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
9. The address referred to above is:
Attention: Mr. Tran Ngoc Khiem
Address: Hanoi University of Science and Technology - No 01 Dai Co Viet Street, Hai Ba Trung Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
Room number 213- Ta Quang Buu Library Building
ZIP Code: 10000
Telephone: (+84) 24 38684055