(Notice ref No: 20220115293 - 00. Date of publication: 10/01/2022 07:57)
Date: 10 January 2022
Loan: Project Efficient Power Grids in Small and Medium-Sized Cities - Phase 1, Loan Agreement signed on October 10, 2016 between KfW and Government of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
Package Nº: CPC-KFW3.1-CL-GW01CL
Package Title: Supply, Construct, Install, Connect and Test 110 kV Underground Cable from Xuan Ha 110 kV Substation to Chi Lang 110 kV substation for the remaining of the project.
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this project that appeared in the “KfW Business Opportunities” on issue number 201468032.
2. The Socialist Republic of Vietnam has received a loan from the KfW toward the cost of Efficient power grids in small and medium- sized cities project - Phase 1, Loan Agreement signed on 10 October 2016 between KfW and Government of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the contract for Package Nº: CPC-KFW3.1-CL-GW01CL.
The Central Power Corporation (EVNCPC) (“the Purchaser”) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Package N0 CPC-KFW3.1-CL-GW01CL. The Bidders shall complete the package not more than 180 days. International competitive bidding in accordance with KfW’s Single-Stage - Two-Envelope procedure with post-qualification will be conducted through the bidding procedures specified in the KfW Guidelines for Procurement dated in August 2016 (“Procurement Guidelines”) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines.
3. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from EVNCPC and inspect the Bidding Document from 10 January 2022 during office hours (7:30 to 17:00 Vietnamese time) at the address given below.
4. The Bidding Document, in the English language, may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee VND 4,400,000 (Vietnamese Dongs four million and four hundred thousand only) or in USD 200 (USD two hundred only), including VAT. The method of payment will be by cash, cheque or by transfer of funds to the Bank Account Nº 0041000000800 for Vietnamese Dongs or 0041370012061 for United States Dollars, at the Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Viet Nam, Da Nang branch, 140 Le Loi street, Da Nang city, Viet Nam. The Bidding Documents will be directly collected at the address below or may be sent through an express courier upon Bidder’s written request and upon payment of an additional fee of US$ 30 for overseas delivery, VND 200,000 for domestic. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 09:00 AM (Vietnamese time) on 03 March 2022 (called deadline for submission of bids). All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in the amount of USD 136,000 (US Dollars one hundred thirty six thousand) or EUR 110,000 (Euro one hundred ten thousand) or VND 3.099,000,000 (Vietnamese Dong Three billion ninety nine million).
6. The EVNCPC will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by Bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of Bids.
7. The address referred to above is:
Central Power Corporation
Attention: Mr Lê Nam Hải, Deputy General Director
Address: 78A Duy Tan Street, Hoa Thuan Dong ward, Hai Chau district, Danang City, Vietnam