Provision of local CONSULTANCY SERVICE “CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT on human rights environmental due diligence (hredd) for the responsible business helpdesk (RBH) vietnam”
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ provides advisory services to the Vietnamese Government in three priority areas: (1) Vocational training, (2) Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and (3) Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The project “Initiative for Global Solidarity” (IGS) of GIZ is looking for a national consulting firm (including a Team leader and an expert) to execute the assignment “Capacity Development on Human Rights Environmental Due Diligence (HREDD) for the Responsible Business Helpdesk (RBH) Vietnam”.
On behalf of the IGS project, the GIZ Office Hanoi is conducting a public tender to seekqualified National Consulting Firm(s) (here after called as NC) to carry related tasks as follows:
a. Tentative timeframe of the assignment: from 12 December 2022 until 31 October 2023
b. Place of assignment: Mainly in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, and other provinces
c. NC’s working days: up to 33 working days
d. Requirements: The selected NC is expected to have expertise on Vietnamese business environment, including relevant regulation, trade agreements, government policies and on the electronics and Textile & Garment industry in Vietnam; have knowledge and experience in social inclusion, industrial relations and labour related projects and programmes.
Interested NCs should send an expression of interest containing:
1. Letter of interest (with Director’s signature and company stamp)
2. NC profile (incl. Business license (for firm) or Decision of establishment (for association), tax code registration, organisational chart, summary of experience in energy efficiency for textile and garment sector.
3. Audited financial report of the last 3 years
4. Consortium (if at least 2 entities join the assignment): Consortium contract and nomination of consortium leader.
To receive Assessment Sheet of Expression of Interest (EOI) documents, please send email request to Question-from-bidder-PoS-VN@giz.de before 24.10.2022.
The EOI documents with company stamp and signature of the Director or the authorized person must be submitted in writing in English and in Vietnamese, latest by 17:00 (Hanoi time) on 07.11.2022 to VN_PoS_Quotation@giz.de with email subject “Tender code: 83422390-EOI dossier”.
1. Request of EOI assessment sheet to be sent to Question-from-bidder-PoS-VN@giz.de before 24.10.2022.
2. EOI assessment related questions to be sent to Question-from-bidder-PoS-VN@giz.de before 31.10.2022.
3. EOI documents to be sent to VN_PoS_Quotation@giz.de before 5 PM 07.11.2022.
4. Sending EOI documents to wrong email address will lead to disqualification of the bidder.
5. Only selected bidders will be contacted for receipt of tender dossier.