Approval Number: 3758/0636
Assignment Title: Auditing firm (for the first 3 years)
Reference No. 8
1. The Ministry of Health (Executing Agency) through the Government of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam has received a grant from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for the Local Health Care for Disadvantaged Areas Sector Development Program and intends to use a portion of the Grant proceeds for finanicing the consulting services under this Request.
2. The objectives of the consulting service (the “Service”) include: (i) Fair presentation of the financial statements; (ii) Use of grant proceeds; (iii) Compliance with statement of expenditure (SOE) procedures; and (iv) Compliance with advance account procedures. The expected duration of the service is 36 months and the expected start date is in QI/2022.
3. On behalf of the Executing Agency, the Central Program Management Unit (CPMU) would like to invite eligible consulting firms (heinafter reffred as the Consultants) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are: (i) eligibility, (ii) management competence, (iii) technical competence, and (iv) geographical experience.
4. The Consultants should refer to paragraphs 1.3 to 1.11 of the Asian Development Bank and Borrowers' Guidelines for the Use of Consultants, 2018 (hereinafter referred to as "Consulting Guidelines"), which provides ADB’s policy on eligibility.
5. Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub-consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
6. A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
7. Further information and Request for Expressions of Interest documents can be obtained at the address below during office hours (8h00-11h30 and 13h30-17h00) from Monday to Friday.
8. Expressions of interest must be submitted to the project through the ADB Consultant Management System (CMS-CSRN) by 24h 7/11/2021 and delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by 17h 07/11/2021.
Central Program Mangagement Unit of the Local Health Care for Disadvantaged Areas Sector Development Program
Reciever: Mr. Pham Khac Viet, Procurement Team
Address: Floor 2, HEID Building, Lane 12A, Lang Ha Street, Dong Da district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 024 32033002