Loan: Project Efficient Power Grids in Small and Medium-Sized Cities - Phase 2, Loan Agreement signed on 10 October 2016 between KfW and Government of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
Package Nº: SPC-KfW3.2-HV-G3
Package Title: Supply of electrical equipments; Supply and installation of SCADA, HMI, communication system and experiments to adjust, install and access remote relays; Supply of 110kV electrical panels and capacitors for 110kV grid projects (including control panels, protection panels, Marshalling kiosk, AC, DC, RTU, capacitors) “Notice ref No 20211056326 - 00. Date of publication: 20/10/2021 11:43"
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this package that appeared in the “KfW Business Opportunities”, on October 20, 2021.
2. The Socialist Republic of Vietnam has received a loan from the KfW toward the cost of Project Efficient Power Grids in Small and Medium-Sized Cities - Phase 2. Loan Agreement signed on 10th October 2016 between KfW and Government of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the contract for Package Nº:SPC-KfW3.2-HV-G3.
3. Southern Power Project Management (SPPM) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for this Package. The Bidders shall complete the package in 150 days.
4. International competitive bidding in accordance with KfW’s Single-Stage-Two-Envelope procedure with post-qualification will be conducted through the bidding procedures specified in the KfW Guidelines for Procurement dated in August 2016 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from EVNSPC and inspect the Bidding Document from on October 20, 2021 during office hours (08:00 to 16:00 Vietnamese time) at the address given below.
6. The Bidding Document, in the English language, may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee VND 5,000,000 (Vietnamese Dongs five million only) or in USD 220 (USD two hundred and twenty only), including VAT. The method of payment will be by cash, cheque or by transfer of funds to the Bank Account Nº 1604201032969, at the Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (AGRIBANK), Phu Nhuan Branch. The Bidding Documents will be directly collected at the address below or may be sent through a courier upon Bidder’s written request and upon payment of an additional fee of US$ 50 for overseas delivery, VND 300,000 for domestic. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
7. The Bidding document will be sent by express courier if required by a bidder. All the cost relevant to courier services shall be borne by the bidder. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before [time] (Vietnamese time) on December 07, 2021 (called deadline for submission of bids). All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security covering both lots in the amount of USD 28,000 or EUR 24,000 or VND 634,000,000.
9. The SPPM will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by Bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of Bids.
10. The address and contact representative referred to above is:
Attention: Southern Power Project Management
Address: 16 Au Co Street, Tan Son Nhi Ward, Tan Phu District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam