WWF - Viet Nam, Saving Threatened Wildlife project would like to invite Bidders who are interested in our tender package: "Analysis of national socio-political engagement, policy, and motivations to address Illegal Wildlife Trade (IWT) and Wildlife Trade (WT)”.
Detailed information of the announcement can be found here:
HOW TO APPLY: Consultants are invited to submit electronic proposals via email. Consultants who intend to submit electronic proposals must observe the following submission instructions:
- The proposal shall be separated in two files: one for technical proposal and one for financial proposal.
- The file for the financial proposal shall be protected by a password which shall be kept with the Consultant. If the consultant passed the technical requirement threshold, WWF-Viet Nam would then request the password to open the financial proposal file. However, if the consultant loses the password or in case the file could not be opened, WWF-Viet Nam would not assume responsibility.
- The electronic file shall be in the form of MS word or MS excel or PDF. Please send the electronic proposal to WWF-Viet Nam’s designated mailbox at email@example.com . Your e-mail must have the subject heading as “Ref FY22-1199/STW- [name of consultant] – Proposal Submission”.
- Please be aware that bids or proposals emailed to WWF-Viet Nam will be rejected if they are received after the deadline for bid submission. As an email may take some time to arrive after it is sent, especially if it contains a lot of information, we advise all Consultants to send email submissions well before the deadline.
- The maximum size per email that WWF-Viet Nam can receive is 25MB.
Deadline for submission is June 13, 2022 at 17:00 (ICT).