Date: 19th October, 2021
Grant No: 49122-005
Contract name: Recruitment of an international consultant for project evaluation (Number package No.TV17A)“Notice ref No 20211050974 - 00. Date of publication: 19/10/2021 07:54"
Deadline for Submission of Application: 27th October, 2021
1. The Government of Viet Nam has been allocated grant funds from Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction (JFPR) which are administered by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Skills and Knowledge for Inclusive Economic Growth Project. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the Contract named above.
2. ODA - funded Vocational Education and Training Projects Management Unit (PMU) invites eligible individual consultants to express interest in providing the services as detailed in the Terms of Reference (TOR) which can be downloaded from the websites: http://csrn.adb.org and http://muasamcong.mpi.gov.vn/ or sent by PMU email in case consultants have a request.
3. The individual consultant will be selected in accordance with Guidelines on the Use of Consultants by Asian Development Banks and Its Borrowers (March 2013) and using the Individual Consultant Selection (ICS) method.
4. After ADB approves the ranked short list and the draft contract, PMU negotiates with the first ranked candidate. If negotiations fail, PMU will invites the next-ranked candidate for negotiations, and so on until agreement is reached. All candidates will be notified of the results of recruitment.
5. Candidates may submit their EOIs online through ADB Consultant Management System (CMS) http://csrn.adb.org or to the PMU office by email, in person, by airmail or by courier through the contact address below. REOI is provided free of charge.
ODA-funded Vocational Education and Training Projects Management Unit (PMU)
No. 1, Lane 17, Ta Quang Buu Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Viet Nam
Telephone (+84-024) 36230349, ext: 36
Facsimile (+84-024) 36230352
When submitting EOI at PMU’s office, candidates are required to prepare one (01) original, three (03) copies of EOIs in English. The deadline for submission of EOI is 23:59 Manila time, date 27th October
, 2021 in case candidates submit EOI online through CMS and 5:00 PM Hanoi time date 27th October, 2021 in case candidates submit EOI at the
office of PMU. Late submission will not be accepted.
Terms of Reference and EOI template are attached for reference.
6. The ODA-funded Vocational Education and Training Projects Management Unit will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by consultants in connection with the preparation or delivery of EOI.
7. Hotline of Vietnam Public Procurement Review: 0243.768.6611.