Name of the procuring entity: Loc Binh District Construction Investment Project Management Board
Brief description of the project:
- Project name: Loc Binh Bridge No.1, Roads and Resettlement Area in Luc Thon Commune, Loc Binh District, Lang Son Province “http://muasamcong.mpi.gov.vn. Notice ref No.: 20200336126 - 00. Date of publication: 16/03/2020 15:50”
- Projected site: Loc Binh town extension, Dong Buc commune and Luc Thon commune, Loc Binh district, Lang Son province.
- Projected implementation period: 03 years
- Estimated total investment capital: VND 359,205,812,000
- Project objectives: In order to concretize the Planning on socio-economic development of Loc Binh district, the overall planning of urban residential areas of Loc Binh district till 2020; complete the transportation network in the region, serving as a basis for planning management, land management and urban residential area development, construction management and expansion and expansion of towns in particular and Loc Binh district. In generally serving the formulation of synchronous infrastructure construction investment projects, contributing to stabilizing the population and improving the life of people in the region.
- Project modules: Bridges, roads and resettlement infrastructure.
- Type contract: BT
- State funding for project (if any): -
Selection method: international open bidding with prequalification
Time of issuing prequalification document: from 03:50 pm, 16 March 2020 to 04:00 pm, 18 April 2020 (during office hours)
Place of issuing prequalification document: 2nd floor, Loc Binh District People Committee,Hoa Binh zone, Loc Binh town, Loc Binh District, Lang Son province, Vietnam
Price of prequalification document: VND 10,000,000
Bid closing time: 04:00 pm, 18 April 2020
Bid opening time: 04:15 pm, 18 April 2020.
- Vietsovpetro Joint Venture: Liquefied Nitrogen Gas for Coiled tubing unit to kick up flow, test well, and treat wellboreVietsovpetro Joint Venture: Purchasing Materials for modification of Test separater skid on BK-15, Block 09.1(Notice of bid extension) Procurement package: Providing bandwidth for VSAT satellite information network