Name of the procuring entity: The Management Board for development of new urban center in Ha Nam province
Brief description of the project:
- Project name: Construction of a high-quality Children's Hospital and a residential area combined with a mixed-use commercial and service area in Liem Tuyen commune "Notice ref No.: 20200347757 - 00. Date of publication: 20/03/2020 08:46"
- Projected site: Liem Tuyen Commune, Phu Ly City. 166,035 m2.
- Estimated total investment capital: VND 4,091,300,000,000
- Project objectives: To create a high-quality pediatric medical examination and treatment center in combination with an urban housing area, mixed trade, high-quality, modern and synchronous services in the locality. Harmonious connection with adjacent buildings and urban landscape architecture systems, establishing living and working environments with high quality, civilization, modernity and sustainability.
- State funding for project (if any): None
Selection method: international open bidding with prequalification
Time of issuing prequalification document: from 08:00 am, 27 March 2020 to 08:00 am, 04 May 2020 (during office hours)
Place of issuing prequalification document: The Management Board for development of new urban center in Ha Nam province 4th floor, The Public Administrative Center of Ha Nam Province.
Price of prequalification document: VND 10,000,000
Bid closing time: 08:00 am, 04 May 2020
Bid opening time: 09:00 am, 04 May 2020.