Name of the procuring entity: Hoa Binh Department of Construction
Brief description of the project:
- Project name: Residential area of Phuong Lam ward, Hoa Binh city, Hoa Binh province "Notice ref No.: 20200203500 - 00. Date of publication: 04/02/2020 10:25"
- Projected site: Residential area of Phuong Lam ward, Hoa Binh city, Hoa Binh province.
- Name and location of the land fund, expected land for project implementation: Phuong Lam ward, Hoa Binh city, Hoa Binh province, Current status of the land: land for rice, aquaculture, current residential land, educational land, office land, and annual crop land; the ground has not been cleared. Specific location: In the North: Adjacent to Tran Hung Dao street; In the South: Adjacent to land for construction of working buildings of provincial authorities; In the East: Adjacent to road leading to Quynh Lam center; In the West: Adjacent to An Duong Vuong street; 13,15 ha.
- Estimated total investment capital: VND 346,405,453,000
- Project objectives: To build a synchronous residential area on technical infrastructure system, including: Leveling; transportation system; electricity distribution system; water supply system; drainage system and rough construction to complete the exterior of residential buildings, in order to partially meet housing development needs of Hoa Binh city as well as Hoa Binh province, contributing to the urban development process for Hoa Binh city in particular and of Hoa Binh province in general, increasing the attractiveness in the investment environment and generating revenue for the budgets at all levels.
- State funding for project (if any): None
Selection method: international open bidding with prequalification
Time of issuing prequalification document: from 10:25 am, 04 February 2020 to 08:30 am, 11 March 2020 (during office hours)
Place of issuing prequalification document: Hoa Binh Department of Construction Ly Nam De street, Tan Thinh ward, Hoa Binh city, Hoa Binh province. Tel: 02183 8854206
Price of prequalification document: VND 10,000,000
Bid closing time: 08:30 am, 11 March 2020
Bid opening time: 09:00 am, 11 March 2020.