Name of the procuring entity: Binh Dinh Construction Department
Brief description of the project:
- Project name: Quy Nhon Pure Water Factory (Phase I) “http://muasamcong.mpi.gov.vn. Notice ref No.: 20190909902 - 00. Date of publication: 05/09/2019 16:44”
- Projected site: An Nhon Town, Tuy Phuoc District and Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh Province.
- Projected implementation period: 2019 - 2021
- Estimated total investment capital: VND 367,631,705,000
- Project objectives: Investment to the Quy Nhon Pure Water Factory with capacity of 30,000 cubic meter per day and night. (Total capacity of the project will be expectedly 60,000 cubic meter per day and night). Source of surface water will be from Tan An River. Quality of water after the processing will expectedly satisfy National Technical Regulations on Drinking Water Quality.
- Project modules: Build raw water intake facility and raw water pumping station; water treatment factory; transmission pipelines of raw water and distribution pipelines of clean water
- Type contract: BOO
- State funding for project (if any): -
Selection method: international open bidding with prequalification
Time of issuing prequalification document: from 8:00 am, 12 September 2019 to 8:00 am, 14 October 2019 (during office hours)
Place of issuing prequalification document: Binh Dinh Construction Department, 32 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh Province, Vietnam
Price of prequalification document: VND 10,000,000
Bid closing time: 8:00 am, 14 October 2019
Bid opening time: 9:00 am, 14 October 2019.